Sunday, September 30, 2007



Kiefer now weighs 15 lbs (6.8 kg). At his 4 month check up on Tuesday (Sept 25), we learned that he was in the 75th percentile for both his weight and his height. He's a well proportioned baby. I think he's absolutely adorable, but I am totally biased. However, when I pick him up from daycare in the afternoon it does seem like he's even cuter than he was in the morning. How is this possible?

Things are going well. I think I've adjusted to being back at school and work. We now have a routine and that makes it easier. I do find it difficult to do my reading and assignments for school. As much I like my classes, they can't compete with Kiefer.

Roel's sister, Paula, and her boyfriend, Frank arrive on Monday for a two week visit. Kiefer will finally get to meet his Tante Paula!

~April

No comments: